Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fall means boots....boots mean skinny jeans!!!

And this mama is on a mission not to buy any jeans this year. But I only have one pair of skinny's and well....they kinda tight :)
SO of course, Pinterest to the rescue!!!! I found a tutorial on making your own skinny jeans. Project took about 20 minutes.



I really like how they turned out. Doubt I would ever wear them without tall boots, but if I did I don't think anyone would notice that they used to be flared floods.




I wanted to mention my other Pinterest finds that worked out this week....but I'm afraid to overload you. Made my own drain cleaner and wrinkle release. Let me know if anyone's interested and I'll post.

7 comments:

  1. You look great in skinny jeans!!!! I know I sound like a know it all, but used to do that with my sisters bell bottoms when I got into them and 'bell' bottoms were out! It looks good without the boots, can't wait to see them with the boots. What the heck is in the drain cleaner? I have been using soda and vinegar. Go girl!! Saving that money!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great! You could totally pull them off without boots, no one would have any idea! Don't you just love pinterest?! I can't wait until the kids head back to school so I can spend HOURS on there. Man, what did people do before the internet? ;)

    Thanks for sharing. I think they look awesome!
    Rachel
    http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone else, they look awesome by themselves! Plus, you could start wearing them now with sandals or flats, then switch em up with the boots when it starts getting cooler. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do share the wrinkle release! I hate hate hate ironing. And awesome to use flare floods, because half of my jeans are probably too short but would totally work as skinny!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a good idea. I should try this out with my daughters jeans. Thanks for another great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been wearing skinnies for 5 years and receive great looks, smiles and touches.

    ReplyDelete