Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Latt Table & Chairs

Ok...I don't usually post twice in one day, but things are about to get busy around here!
Anyway, more on that another day! I wanted to show you the new table and chairs we got for Demi!!! And at 19.99 it's a steal.




She is in love!!!! She eats and colors there every day. I can already tell I'm going to redo this in someway. Maybe paint it a different color and add some padded chair covers. She's already colored on the top of it (hello magic eraser!!!) so maybe I will add some chalkboard paint squares. Then I could put one of theses on the side for chalk storage.


Source: etsy.com via Krista on Pinterest



Here is the print above her table if you'd like one for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE space! I had a table & chairs similar to these as a child (as many did, I'm sure) and I love love loved them. I think just because they were the perfect size. After I outgrew the chairs I kept the table as a nightstand for the longest time! Anyway, can't wait to see the makeover on it eventually, what a fun little blank canvas!

    ReplyDelete