Sunday, July 10, 2011

Farmers Market





Sorry I've been a neglectful blogger lately!!!
Last weekend we traveled home to Springfield and I got to help at the Farmer's Market. I love our booth so much. And this was my most successful day since I started selling handmade items.





There was a lot of interest in my dresses, so I think I'll keep making those! The purple ruffle one sold yesterday.




Ellen's beautiful cathedral window pillow. She takes custom orders too!!! And if this one stays around much longer I might have to give it a good home :)








More shots from the day:

























I also worked on some items for my mother in law. I think this is probably the 4th or 5th clutch I have made her. She LOVES them :):) And she wanted a birthday gift for her sister to match so I made her the Buttercup Bag. Love the fabric and piping on this one. The clutch and wallet was made using Anna from Noodlehead's wonderful patterns found HERE. I am pretty sure I can make the clutch in my sleep now!




And the Buttercup bag is from Made by Rae found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment