Monday, May 2, 2011

Question of the day:

If you had an extra $100 to spend on yourself, what would you buy or do?






I am selling my serger and my husband refuses to let me put the money in the bank. He's sweet like that :) He wants me to spend it on myself. I bought it with money from sewing.

$20 of it is defintely going towards my quilt ladder, can't wait!!!

I am in DIRE need of a printer. I can't remember the last time I had my own working printer....waaay too long. Especially considering all of the patterns and free printables I have.

I'd also love to have a wireless camera remote. Maybe then there would be more pictures of me on my camera. Just not sure if I would use it.....




And what craft lady doesn't want a Cricut machine!?!?!? I think I am the only blogger in the whole world wide web without one, lol! I do think it would come in handy though. BUT, there is a new cutting machine out there called a Silhouette that doesn't take any catridges!!!! Those cartridges for the Cricut are soooo expensive! The prices is a little higher though.....$189 I think




Of course, I could spend $80 on fabric in a heartbeat, but I have so many projects I'm working on right now that this isn't a good time.




Since my Toms are busted maybe I could use a new pair. My theory is that the burlap has lining with the burlap ontop so maybe they would last longer? They are just so comfortable I am dying for another pair. My sister in law has these so maybe I'll wait to see how long hers hold up.





I was blessed to get a GORGEOUS wedding ring from my husband, and sometimes it just gets plain filthy!! Probably from all that hand mixing the granola :) I love the way it sparkles after getting cleaned by the jeweler. But since we moved and there is no Jared here(Yes, HE WENT TO JARED!!!) I have to wait till we come home to get it good and cleaned. I think this sonic cleaner would do the trick!




Anyway, as you can see, I can go on and on with this list. And I feel very lucky to have such a predicament. We are blessed!!!! And my husband works very hard to take care of us! Maybe I should spend this extra money on him instead :):):):)

2 comments:

  1. Try putting your ring in a bowl of hydrogen peroxide. It cleans the cooties off very easily and quickly. (I put my platinum ring in, no problem). Ifyu buy a $.99 bottle, you'll still have $99 to spend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I'm a little late posting this, but I just came across a link on Pinterest. (Even though I'm not the most crafty type, I'm a full-on Pinterest addict.) You mentioned that you wanted a special machine to clean your ring, but the jeweler my husband purchased my ring from told him the best way to clean it at home and get professional results is to put about 3 tablespoons of Windex in one of those mini measuring cups that looks like a shot glass and let it sit for two or three minutes. After that, you just have to take a soft toothbrush (like a baby toothrush) and gently scrub around your diamonds. I do it every couple of weeks so that my ring stays sparkly.

    ReplyDelete