Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beach Robe




Man, oh man!! I love this little robe so much. I wouldn't say it was an easy sew because of the binding, but it was still fun and the finished product is so worth it. And Demi cried when I made her take it off, so that's a good sign!












My secret weapon for the binding was these quilting binding clips. They look like hair clips, but they are not. And if it weren't for these guys I probably would have "thrown in the towel"....haha





Pattern is from http://www.dana-made-it.com/2011/06/beach-robe-pattern-is-here.html



Oh, and I forgot to show what I made Jonathan for Father's Day.





Isn't she the cutest!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! Love it! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Father's Day photos are adorable! I'll have to try that with my three next year. And the robe is too cute. I already have too many projects for our beach trip this year, or I'd add that to the list.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete